Friday, May 15, 2009

My Five current Faves

1. I love chick flicks. Having a small group of about eight friends that come over to cook together, eat and relax to a wonderful movie has been such a fun activity! Everyone arrives at 6pm and there is a flurry of hugs, everyone is talking all at once and there's lots of laughter. I look forward to this every month and am so blessed to host it! Tonight we are watching "Raising Helen" and making homemade pizzas and Italian sodas. :)

2. I absolutley LOVE to scrapbook. I can never get enough of it and there are never enough hours to do it. Even when we spend ALL day scrapping, it never seems like enough and we never get tired. I always look forward to any chance to scrap!

3. I love going on road trips. I haven't been on one in a long while. I think we are about due for one.

4. I love my new exercise bike and the way that God blessed me with it right down to the details of the kind I wanted. He is always reminding me of how He cares about the little things in our lives that make us happy and he blesses me so much!

5. I love all the new fun purses that are available now. I am fighting the urge to go shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment